Sunday, August 30, 2009

High Paying AdSense Key Words

If you have been using AdSense for a while I am quite sure you have searched "Top paying AdSense key words", "Highest paying AdSense key words" and similar search phrases. I have been searching as well. However, I could not find any useful list or the lists I have come cross does not related to what I am good at. Recently I have notice that I was wrong, not because I found a software that I bought for couple of dollars and I want you to buy it as well so I get some commission.

Student loans and mesothelioma is the most paid AdSense key words doe not mean much. Dose it? It is not related to what I am good at and I do not have much to say about it. So it is always important to figure out the most paying key words in your subject.

Other fact is there are subjects that are relatively having majority of the keywords are high paying while some niches does not have much high paying key words. If you are starting a new blog or website aiming to use AdSense as the main profit it is always good to use a niche that have more high paying Keywords. Otherwise there is no much point wasting online space for AdSense.

Ok let see how we can find these mystery keywords for AdSense. There is no direct way to tell how much exactly you will earn for a click for each keyword. I am sure AdSense or any other pay per click service will not release such information.

I have come cross another way to guess the value of the keywords. If advertisers pays/bid high for a keyword that mean theres a bigger chance you will get paid high for that key word.

You can easily find out roughly suggested bid and competition for keywords. Spyfu.com and Search-based Keyword tool (new AdWord Keyword tool) will do the job for you.

Spyfu is a search that will tell you price range that Advertisers pays for keywords. So you can use this to find out what are the good keywords in your niche simply searching for them.

Search-based keyword tool is extend version of Google AdWord Keyword tool (You might have to have a AdWord account) which give you a suggested bid for you as a advertiser. Again you can double check spyfu result or have a general idea about how much you would get paid for each click in AdSense.

You can start using it and you will able to find amazing finding and reason why you get really low income even though you are having good click through rate. I know you can always mix up high paying keywords with AdSense boring subject without affecting the readers.

For people who want to know the top 100 keywords with the hight paying per click.

I have found Data Recovery and related keywords are having a pretty high value.

What are the high paying keywords you have found so far?

2 comments:

  1. is there something that we do not new already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information for new bloggers. I have blogs with adsense, which is low paying. But now I am sure that I will have high paying soon.

    ReplyDelete

Share you AdSense experiences plus your blog website link here.