Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More things to talk about AdSense

@busstoped who is managing the letblog brought up couple of more interesting things to talk about AdSense. Yes it is quite interesting to share ideas thoughts which are not altered with marketing techniques. I am trying my best to keep this blog as one of them to share just the my experiences with AdSense and you are always welcome to share your ideas, experience, thoughts I do not mind sharing your website or blog here.

So the important facts that he has mentioned in his comments are as follows.

1. You have to be really careful with the AdSense information you are giving out in public as giving out CRT and too much statistics about AdSense is against the AdSense TOS. Yes. I agree with that I will take it as a good guide line for this blog s we talk about AdSense here.

2. Why FeedBurner dose not generate much income with AdSense.
Yes I have been trying the AdSense for Feeds but to be honest I do not see much progress with it still. Main reason I see with feed is that at the movement I do not have enough feed followers to generate clicks.

Ad Placement is limited only to display ads top of each post or at the bottom of the post. However I an doing couple of test with it and will share the result in future.

It is quite challenging and it is quite fun achieving it. Once again busstoped (letblog) thanks for sharing your thoughts.

1 comment:

Share you AdSense experiences plus your blog website link here.