Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year and December AdSense Revenue Report

First of all I wish you a happy new year and wish you all the best for a fantastic 2011. Thanks you very much for the support over the past year and I really appreciate it. In terms of AdSense it was a exciting year and I really have some good news to share with you.

AdSense Revenue Report 


Let's move to the December AdSense Revenue Report. December was the best month so far. In December total estimated earning recorded as AU$176.48. That was a nice Christmas and New Year present. Finally, I manage to exceed AU$150.00. Comparing to the November it is  +AU$53.88.

December  - AU$ 176.48
November - AU$  122.60
Difference - + AU$ 53.88

Comparing the number of visitors and number of clicks received for the ads Page eCPM played the major role. As it was the holiday season, advertisers increase the bid to gain more sales. It will be challenge to continue the same level of income in the next couple of months.

Plans for the Year 2011

Finally, I bought a web server account from one of the best shared web server provider, Bluehost. It only cost me $6.95 per month. I am trying to fully utilized the unlimited bandwidth, storage space, email accounts. Also, they provide you a facility to create any number websites. It is the ideal web hosting for me to start couple of  new websites in different niches. Ideally I will be able to experiment AdSense performance with different niches as well as multiply the AdSense revenue. During the year 2010, I was totally concentrating on one blog with AdSense ads. I was able to achieve many goals in terms of traffic and AdSense revenue.

I already started a social network site for Sri Lanka using buddypress and start getting more than 100 hits per day after couple of days and over 1300 facebook fans. However, I am still waiting to monetize the project. Like I mentioned in previous posts first required to maintain healthy traffic to the website. I used facebook advertising to increase the facebook fans. As I am trying to build a network I chose facebook than AdWords.
In Adwords I have to pay for each click and once they left the site, that would be the end.

I am wishing you all the best and once again thank you so much for visiting my blog and your support.  If you need any help setting up the web server accounts or wordpress blogs I can definitely help you on that. Do not forget to subscribe for AdSense updates. I will share all the AdSense tricks tips and hacks that I will be using.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    Nice to hear that you have managed to get 172 bucks in a month. I wish best of luck for your future social networking website. I have earned some US$11 in some 3 months :( and I also know that this would sound like a fail to you, but I tell you what I have managed to earn $7 in the last 2 days. I have started to take google adsense seriously. Is there any single tip you can give me.

    Good Luck
    Abeer Hasan Khan
    tipscomefast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 176 Dollars is very impressive. So is 100 and something followers. I had to start reading the beginning of your blog to understand adsense but I think I get it now.

    ReplyDelete

Share you AdSense experiences plus your blog website link here.