Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Monthly AdSense Report November 2010

From last month I started to post the monthly AdSense ups and downs. I can keep track of what positive and negative actions I have made and it is results towards the AdSense earnings. November is a been exciting month for me as I manage to get over 1800 hits per day for 4 days. As a result of that I manage to made around twenty dollars extra this month. I have already explain how I managed to get that results using couple of SEO tricks.


  • Find out a trendy topic / news that many people will be searching for
  • Identify what people really looking to and searching for (Keywords) 
  • Link your post with some other random websites. 
This month I manage to get total of $122.73 from AdSense. Comparing to last months $98.00 it is a +$24.73. 

December month challenge is to figure out a way to get over unique 1000 visitors per day average. I will update AdSense experiments and it's results with you. If you struggling and and trying to figure out AdSense secrets (just like me) don't forget to follow my blog or sign up for RSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you AdSense experiences plus your blog website link here.