Saturday, November 6, 2010

[OCT 2010] AdSense Progress So far -

I am so relax after the exams and it took a while to finish it. There is another good news,today is a holiday. I thought today is the best time to share my progress so far using Adense. This is something I haven't done before but I think this would be really interesting.

I thought it would be nice to look back how it was started and where I am now. It s been a challenge and interesting hobby to work with AdSense ads.

* First month I made only $0.01
* Second month I manage to made $5.00
* It took 8 months to made the first $100 and received the Google AdSense payment
* Last month I made AU$98.00  :) and that is the highest so far for a given calendar month.

What was my secret so far? 

So far my AdSense secret is traffic.It is the key for AdSense earning. Also, you need to play a waiting game with AdSense. You should not worry about the earnings at the beginning, if you are starting from zero visitors.
Without reasonable traffic don't even think about optimizing AdSense ads. 

What would be a reasonable traffic needed to start AdSense earning? 

You need 500 - 1000 unique visitors per day to get a better click through rate and start making AdSense dollars. Then only you can experiment with AdSense optimization and find the best suitable template for your website / blog.

What Should I do to increase AdSense earning for the next month? 

I believe I need to work out and use the traffic increasing methods effectively to get more an more traffic to the blog. Another trick might be to start a new blog and bring it to 500 -1000 visitors per day in short time frame with all the experience I have gained so far.

Good luck with your AdSense earning and hope you enjoy my first income report and if you have any tips and tricks don't forget to share with me.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks yep it will take some time but it will be fun and challenging. Will check out your blogs and happy to work with your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are interested in making some more money with adsense.

    Articleplot is a 100% adsense revenue sharing article directory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brian for sharing article directory with me. As I am looking for more article directories for my next experiment.

    Thanks
    Sjay

    ReplyDelete

Share you AdSense experiences plus your blog website link here.