Thursday, April 8, 2010

Promlem: Only Display 3 AdSense Ad + link Units

I was trying to change the AdSense ad placing and noted the Normal Ads that I places is no longer working.
I used to have 2 AdSense link units and 2 AdSense Ad Units. But now it is only displaying 2 AdSense link units and 1 AdSense ad unit. Trying to figure it out what exactly going on but trying some options.

In the blogger blog I set it up to display ads below every post and there is only 3 posts. It should work perfectly with the 2 link units. Then I removed the 2 link unit and notice that Ad units started appear.

So in summery now I can use only 3 AdSense units only not 3 AdSense Ad Units and 3 AdSense link units.
Do you know why it is doing this in blogger or are you experiencing the same.

5 comments:

  1. Another site you can try is Adbrite they pay decently and you can have in text ads as well as full page, and ads that look like google adsense ads. Just remember to make them look different. If you are using adwords ads that are 160x600 for example you want to use a different size mand mabye play with the colors a bit to make it look different. Another option to is to have your google ads as text only and adbrite as image only

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks the wolf for adding more dimensions to the AdSense ads with Adbrite. It is worth trying and will post the updates as how I go with it,

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sjay, we love your blog!! I see you have a Bidvretiser ad, we used both on our sites the other day. I ran into the same issue, I had entire skycraper ads blank! It took me a week to realize that so I changed things around right away and it made a big difference. Good Luck on your march to $100/ day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep but I think there is something wrong with AdSense how they detect how many ads on the page.
    Still I am running without Link Units. :)

    Thanks FTB Blog and wish you all the best as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're only allowed 3 ad blocks per page, if it detects more, it won't show them.

    ReplyDelete

Share you AdSense experiences plus your blog website link here.