Thursday, March 18, 2010

$0.001 per click 1000 clicks to make a $1.00

I was bored with AdSense and thought to explore some other quick ways of making money. I need a quick and easy way to make dollars. Yes. There are so many sites willing to pay me to click on the links and to surf internet or watch youtube videos. For couple of minutes I was thinking how cool is that? Then registered with those websites and gave out the paypal account to receive money. Best thing I found out is that minimum payout is only $1.00. In AdSense, you have to wait until the total reach to US$100.

Let us try it.

After successfully registered with the site I began to watch the youtube video and best part is that I am being paid to watch it. After finishing one, wanted to see more videos but unfortunately, there is nothing left. So even though I am ready there is no more videos. So I had to find another website that will pay me.

Found out a cool site that pay me to click their links. I start clicking on the links and visiting the websites. I am being paid to click. Also, it is fun. I know you would love it as well. After some times I wanted to check the balance and I was surprised.

So far, I have earned only $0.026. What? Not even $0.20. It only pays me $0.001 per click. I did the math and figure it out that it requires 1000 clicks to earn $1.00. It is too bad.

I am back to Google AdSense and even though it requires playing a different type of game, it has more potential. As your website or blog grows with time, you can make more and more without many problems.

I have figure out some nice trends in AdSense that I would love to share it with everyone.

14 comments:

  1. Yes the only one I use is Donkey Mails they Pay out at $1.00 for Paypal but you do not have to visit the Site because you get paidmails. I think after a year or so you will make payout but these programs have tobe worked upon just like adsense.I think the biggest problem with these is that they only work with many refferals so you need a site with big traffic justlike adsense

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice information man, even though it looks hard but its worth to try..nice one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information...
    can you suggest me how to put google adsense ads in the google buzz.
    kapil.web123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only thing you have to do is to enable AdSense ads for the feed and then add that in your Google Buzz. Then automatically when you post a new post it will automatically add to the Google Buzz and it will start displaying the ads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i started my blog 2 weeks ago and make $0.52 a day.
    http://fancythought.blogspot.com/

    and i make about 0.1 by clicking ads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dam do not click on your ads and your account will be suspended before you get your first $100 from Google AdSense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. men this google adsence is almost bull shit,no body clicks on the links i need help something like a software,any thing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not recommend you to use a software to generate clicks for your AdSense ads. Google is smart enough to identify it and banned you from AdSense for ever. It is against to AdSense Terms and conditions.

    Only key is to bring more traffic to you AdSense ad pages and place the ads in place where people see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel it's never easy to make good amount of money until and unless you have a great deal of content on your blog.

    Adsense is the most reliable way of making money but at the same time it takes a hell of a time to generate you a good figure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree with you. Making money online is hard as running a normal business. You need to bring more and more visitors toward your websites. Then only small AdSense hacks and tricks going to give your better result.

    ReplyDelete
  11. how to earn $20 a day that's enough

    ReplyDelete
  12. All you need is finding keywords and inserting in your content that will work for you both for affiliate marketing and adsense.

    Without adsense also you can make $400 per month Totally Free.

    http://tinyurl.com/6j3e5fa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally agree with you SJAY... adsense may be slow to grasp...but it is the best program to make money online...once i got 2.4 $ from a single click. Normally its .4 - .5 $ per click. Consider what you can make out of your network of websites with tons of traffic...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am also agree with you SJAY... ad sense is the best for are looking for a long term investment or their blog/site, keep on sharing more and more

    ReplyDelete

Share you AdSense experiences plus your blog website link here.