Thursday, November 5, 2009

Checking AdSense Balance Everyday

Are you addicted to AdSense? Yes. I think I am addicted to it and notice that I am spending lots of time just checking the AdSense balance as a routine. Wait a second dose it have anything to do with making more money out of it? I do not think so.

Yes if you are keep on waisting time every day just to check the AdSense balance them you MUST stop it. Because checking the AdSense balance every day is nothing to do with making more money out of AdSense.

Firstly I force my self not to log into AdSense account everyday. Even I have time I will not going in that way. Secondly I made a small schedule to log into AdSense and check the balance, if there is any updates or messages. If you are following the Adsense blog then you do not have to worry about keep on update with AdSense. If there is anything that affect to everyone it should be in the AdSense blog.

It is bit hard in the beginning but slowly you can train yourself to go into AdSense account once a week. Hard part is it is always tempting to check how much you have earned today.

Then what makes a positive impact on your AdSense earnings?

Spend time analyzing previous months or weeks and figure out the ups and down of your earnings and try to repeat the successful days and plan to avoid the bad days. AdSense reposts as well as linking the AdSense with Analytics accounts will provide you better view of how you make money from your AdSense Ads. It ables to show you which page it is generating more income, higher CTR. Even you can trace is there any pattern from the visitors you get from referral sites. Fore example: is there any trend to click on ads by the visitors you get from bing or yahoo search engines. Where you can come to conclusion what actually make money from some pages than others. Then try to apply that in to other web pages as well. This kind of analysis is more productive than checking the AdSense balance every day or worst couple of times a day.



4 comments:

  1. If I'm at my computer I can't help buy checking my adsense every couple hours. Not only just to see what my balance is at (which usually doesn't change, sadly),
    But mainly to see how many page impressions I'm getting.

    http://bcmetal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand that. Even I was used to that and now I checks only once couple of days and I want it to be once a week to analyse the weeks progress.

    I have had a quick look at your blog and I cannot see Google Ads are optimized. May be change it a little bit and you will able to see progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at his Money Blog I think he Sould have only One Post Per Page as it will Show more relevant Ads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats something even I was wondering. Because in blogs specially in the home page the content keep on changing frequently AdSense seems problems keeping up with it and displaying the relevant ads.

    ReplyDelete

Share you AdSense experiences plus your blog website link here.