Thursday, April 2, 2009

Five Dollars Per Day

First of all I should mark that completion of the second sub goal: Make $100.00 dollars withing four months(Average $1.00 per day) . Main Blog CrazzyCool hacks Tricks and Tweaks reach page rank 3 withing after a short time of it reached page rank 2.

Things I followed.
* Keep of Posting - At this stage I did not think much about the content as I was really busy with other stuff. Anyway did not forget to keep my blog.
* Add the Google AdSense in the middle of the post - Which I believe improve the Ad visibility to the users. How to Add AdSense Ads In the middle of the post. will explain how you can apply adin in the middle if you are using a Blogger account.

* Did not do any major change to the look and feel of the blog.

Next sub goal would be to reach $5.00-$10.00 dollars per day from AdSense. That should bring the $100 dollar margin (Magic number) less than four months.

Things I Plan to do..
* Start a new blog that will go in a different direction to the main blog that I am having currently.
* As I mentioned in my previous post follow up 31 days to build a better blog from ProBlogger.

I will update as I progress with the second goal. Do you have anything extra to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you AdSense experiences plus your blog website link here.