Saturday, November 15, 2008

Adsense Rules and Ethics

One of the first thing I've learnt is to stick to rules and expand your limitations within that limit. Specially with Adsense cheating will not going to last long. 

I do not click on Adsense Ads that are display in my sites. 
     This is a pretty strict rule in Adsense. If you think of clicking Ads on your website or blog and make your earning faster actually it will band your Adsense account. For some excusable reasong if Google rejects or band your Adsense account you can email them and sort it out. Otherwise it will be band for ever. This is one of the first thing someone starting Adsense. Following is the couple of things I strictly 

I should not encourage visitors to click on my adds. 
     This is something pretty much similar to the above rule and the result will be the same. 

Recently Google Adsense release a new rule not to display Google Ads just after the Title. As Google Adsense believe it encourage visitors to click on the ads and confuse Ads with the actual content. 

It is really important to up to date with the Google Adsense Terms and Conditions and if you have any questions you can use official Adsense Group or ask the question directly from Google Adsense.

6 comments:

  1. I really love your blog most especially how you have removed the oorder line srrounding the blog. It made it look professional.
    Oke Timothy
    http://oketimothy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really (don't) love how half of the words are spelled wrong. Your grammar is much worse. It made it look (un)professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read through your blog and it seems to me that you are a dedicated blogger that works hard.
    The problem I have noticed with your blog is that you have a limited understanding of the written english language as a lot of your posts are riddled with spelling and grammar errors. Although your content is readable the spiders crawl these non relevant keywords eg, band instead of banned.
    The context of this error is wrong and this is one example of an error I have spotte on your blog. Keep blogging and I am sure you will achieve your goals.
    Please check out my blog if you get the chance
    www.kennyscashblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kenny for the advice. It is something really I have to address and improved.

    I have gone to your blog and added it to blogs that I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. improve not improved, the d at the end gives it a past tense.

    Are you non native english speaking? if so you do quite a good job with your english it just the little things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again Thanks for pointing that out. I will rewrite the posts soon.

    Yep English is my second language, but that should not be a excuse.

    ReplyDelete

Share you AdSense experiences plus your blog website link here.